Thursday, July 17, 2008

iPhone

I don't know how I ever managed without this thing! I was lucky enough to get a 3G iphone 6 days after its July 11th launch. My husband, however, was one of the geeks who stood in line to buy one that Friday. He was the first in our small city to get one. Persistence pays!

The 3G is great, but what really sold me on the phone are the apps. There are apps for everything! Finance, checking miles per gallon, writing notes (that also sync to an online account), games galore, social networking, etc. And tons of them are FREE! The apps coupled with everything else this little beauty does makes it a winner in my book. Even despite having to switch to the dreaded AT&T network to get it. Grrrrr.

I was already a Mac user and am happy to say the iPhone fits into the Apple lifestyle perfectly.

No comments: