Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wolfman (Feb 12, 2010)

Anyone who knows me knows that while Dracula is my favorite monster, The Wolf Man is my favorite Universal monster movie. I'm a very conflicted person. When the remake was first announced several years ago, all I could think was "Why?" The original is perfect. But, when I heard that Rick Baker would be in charge of make-up, I knew we'd be in for a treat. My fears at least in the way of visuals were quickly put to rest when those early production stills were released. Now with the premiere of the trailer, I'm officially excited. Hopefully, the actual movie will be just as good. The only downside? It's been pushed back again until a Feb 2010 release.

View the trailer!
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/the-wolfman.html?showVideo=1


There are a couple of cool shots in the trailer. Reminds me of what Craig and I wanted to do with our movie, Degree of Blood.

No comments: