Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bike Mods #2 and #3

It's Springtime and I've got motorcycle fever big time. Last Sunday was great. We rode with a group of about 8 bikes, all family, out to a local state park. Beautiful weather and great company. You can't ask for anything better.

Last night I added two more modifications to my bike. [Note: Mod #1 was saddlebags.] Mod #2 is a new set of grips. I added the Kuryakyn ISO Flame Grips with the Stiletto End Caps. Very comfy!

The other mod (#3) I added was a new set of mirrors. I put on some really slick and mean looking Arlen Ness Rad II Teardrop chrome mirrors. They are tiny but still functional.

Stock Photo


Installed



Other modifications I am considering are louder pipes, a chrome air filter cover, and a Memphis Shades fork mounted windshield (right now I've got handlebar-mounted).

No comments: