Monday, February 14, 2011

iphone shorties #2

Happy Valentine's Day from Cinegore Pictures!

Special Treat

"Special Treat" is another iPhone shortie. It was shot with my iPhone 4. I edited the picture on my iPhone with ReelDirector and imported it into Final Cut Pro to add music and titles.

I'm new to FCP. Craig is the real editor in this filmmaking group. But I appreciate learning new things. It *really* makes me appreciate his talent and the attention to detail he has for editing even more than I already did.

These iPhone shorties are fun and silly, but I'm enjoying playing around. Right now I'm using it to force myself to think more visually, to tell a story more visually. After all, movies are a visual medium. Honestly, I think it's good practice between our bigger projects.

No comments: