Monday, October 9, 2006

Two Shadows

W00t! We did it. We upgraded to bigger bikes this past Saturday. Our Honda dealer made us a deal we could not refuse. Now I am riding a big girl's bike! LOL! It is buttery smooth, too. We went on a 75 mile trip through a nearby state park on Sunday and had the best time. The bike fits perfectly. And it's got much more power than the Rebel ever did. And even with the wider gear ratios, I have noticed a huge difference. Cruising at 45-50mph is smooth in 3rd gear. I had to be in 5th gear on that Rebel to ride 45 comfortably (what I thought was comfort!).

Here are a few pics. The first two show the bike the day we bought them (Saturday) and the last pic of mine shows my first mod (saddlebags).

Ice Queen - I'm considering this name for my bike. "Ice" is derived from the blue color and "Queen" came from my husband referring to it as "The Queen."




My husband bought a beautiful and badass 2007 Honda Spirit 750 in the Titanium color.


My first mod of many - Saddlebags


My dad (who rides a 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100) and my husband have both riden my bike around the block a few times and both say the same thing I do.... that it's smooth as butter. It's nice to know I have the compliments of two people I respect so much. I couldn't be happier with it!

No comments: