Friday, April 20, 2007

Dog Bite = No Piano

Last Saturday I was trying to get something away from my 4 month old Lab puppy and unintentionally, he chewed into my left index finger like a piece of meat. Ouch. It was a gusher, too. On Monday I went to get a Tetanus shot and boy was that a ride. In a nutshell, the shot made me sick for the next two days: fever, body aches, headache, and vomiting. The shot, which was supposed to be a precaution from any infection a bite from a dog might incur was 10x worse than the actual bite. But I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Ryker, the aforementioned puppy here, puts everything in hs mouth. Just last week I caught him with a dead mouse. Sure, the shot was justified. I'm just ticked that it's interfering with my piano practicing. Heck, even typing is a chore with only 9 fingers. But that's life. And I still love my Ryker.

No comments: