Saturday, April 21, 2007

coda update

I'm already contemplating a redesign for coda, and this one is only a few weeks old! The fact is, I've been sitting on a personal domain for a few years now and am finally (possibly) getting the courage to use it to showcase my work. An online resume, so to speak. Since I'm in the process of typing every poem and lyric I've ever written (30+ so far and I've still got a stack of papers left!), I will likely put the "best" on my new site to showcase. Once we're done filming Legion I'll likely put a link to that as well as any future movies Craig and I do. Speaking of future movies, I'm considering turning one of my short stories into a screenplay for a short film. Hopefully if I can write it convincing enough, Craig will want to film it.

As for this blog, I've deleted all of my gaming-related entries. Gaming has kind of taken a backseat to my 'life' (or lack thereof) lately and I can't really say I'm disappointed. Right now, I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I kinda saw this coming, so it really wasn't that big of a shock. I feel I'm at a time in my life where I need to make a change. I'm tired of working a 9-5 job and never envisioned that for myself. I think if I don't get out of this rut I'll go crazy. Getting back in touch with my creative side and learning piano are nice first steps.

Once I get my site built, I am considering keeping this blog and incorporating it into my overall site. If for nothing else than to use it as a place to get feedback on my work and to give small tidbits of info (info too small for an announcement on my homepage) of what I've been up to.

No comments: