Thursday, August 9, 2007

Catching Up

It's been a while since I last updated, mainly because I was working on my personal website but have since put that on hold for now. Besides that, it got warm out and I've been soaking up the summertime! Here are a few updates on various subjects:

Legion - We filmed the bulk of the movie back in May. We need to get a few exterior shots and then finish the score and we'll be done. Craig's been editing as he goes, so there's not much to be done there. Unfortunately, Craig isn't real happy with how it's turning out. I keep reminding him that this was only to get our feet wet and to get him re-familiarized with shooting, lighting, editing, etc. Regardless, I am proud of what we've done and will be happy to see it finally completed.

Script Writing - As mentioned in a previous post here, I turned an old short story of mine into a script for a short film. The plan is to film this one next. I've got about four ideas floating around in my head (for shorts and features), but haven't put a whole lot down on paper yet. The summertime bug bit me real bad and after vacation I got real lazy. Haha. What's bad is that I've found a time for a little gaming.... time I should spend writing. Shhhh!

Piano - Still playing! Again, I've slowed down a lot due to the warm weather, but I still sit down to tickle the ivories every now and then. I'll get back to a stricter schedule this fall. I'm still loving it, though. It's so soothing to sit down and play.

No comments: